add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best cases to date!

gHostmachine

61 months ago

HI everyone, thought I make it easy deciding on a PC case this year that you should definitely look into.

1) Phanteks Enthoo Evolv 2) Bitfenix Pandora 3) Corsair Obsidian 350

The top 2 cases just arrived and designed for high end gamers and budget gamers alike.

They support both mini-ITX/m-ATX build that is SLI/X-fire capable with plenty of AIO and water cooling headroom. They range from $100 - $150 right now. Its compact, solid quality, and future build proof!

I still have my 350D and I just bought both Evolv and Pandora cases rigged with Evga Supernova 850w PSUs. My plan is to SLI them both with Gigabyte GTX 970s. I actually bought 2 Phanteks, 1 I'm keeping and the other I'm selling. See "Deals" in the forum if your interested.

Finally, cases without compromise! Hope my input helps.

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

The Phanteks Enthoo Pro is probably the best value in full-tower cases. Has more features at a better price than practically anything. It is an excellent case.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree. You cant go wrong with any of Phanteks Enthoo line up. Their project design reminds me of caselabs. Awesome choice!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube