add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Z87 Motherboard Help

moe123f
  • 84 months ago

I'm looking to buy either the Asus Z87 Deluxe or Asus Sabertooth Z87.

I was wondering what are the pros and cons of each and which is the better overall board?

Comments

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Its basically thermal armor or wifi.

the deluxe is aimed to the common people market, offering EXTRAS. the deluxe is reliable, has a good overclock capability, is rigid, and in my opinion unless you are an extreme overclocker it is enough.

the Sabertooth does not have features such as wifi, but its got the cool armor thingie.

get the deluxe.

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the reply I realized after the fact that the sabertooth did not have WIFI so yeah I'm going with the Deluxe

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

no problem. good luck

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

no problem. good luck

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube