add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Just bought a gamer upgrade, now I need to upgrade the rest.

jamesreid

62 months ago

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/WKpzWZ

I had the case, hard drive and optical drive already and I needed to pick up something good over the black friday period with my limited funds. So i'll be OK for the time being but the case has horrible air flow, the hard drive is tiny and the optical drive is missing a front panel (this old beast is like 5 years old and built for spreadsheets...). I have a tonn of time to think about how I can upgrade these. So... give me advice. I dont have a lot so try to suggest cheap things that are still pretty good. I enventually want to overclock the 6300 to 4.0-4.1 ish and i'm guessing that means coolers and very good airflow..so... surprise me (because im new to this).

Edit: Sorry the link is now fixed

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Link is fixed.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube