add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

GAMING PC opinions wanted :D

MattisAwesome19

62 months ago

Let me know what you think needs swapped please. I'd like to keep the case though. Other than that have at it. Thanks! pcpartpicker.com/user/MattisAwesome19/saved/9dRqqs

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Good choice of the FX-6300. but... if the budget allows, try the FX-5830.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I would suggest building off this. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HkD7ZL

I bought £300 of it yesterday to fit in my current case. I would says it's some of the best bang for your buck when your working with the FX-6300 and the R9 270X.

Obviously swap out the motherboard as i was able to secure the last one (damn lucky too) and of course the case. The actually performance differences at this price range are tiny. 4GBs on the GPU instead of 2GBs is actually so insignificant it would be almost funny if it wasnt such a good rip off.

For memory 4GBs over 8GBs much the same as above. This price range isnt built for ultra settings. when playing med/high settings you wont be using more then 4GBs. FPS "may" drop 1-3.. and i highly stress may.

The 600W is overdoing it. estimated wattage at this price range and with the FX6300 and R9 270X is around 370W. A nice 500W is anough to upgrade down the line.

Add OS and WiFi and your good to go.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Expect to play current AAA games at 1080p, med/high 60 FPS

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want power without having a budget, look at this beast! http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xLKKGX

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube