add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Build for my Grandmother

coolguy562

62 months ago

So here it is. All my Grandmother will be using this for is internet browsing (email and research), no youtube. She requested that the case not be black so I went a little overkill on it so she'd have something nice to look at and not big at all. I went with the board because it has built in wifi capabilities so I wouldn't need to get a wireless card and she'd need to hassle with that. Thanks!

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Goodday,

1. ASRock boards tend to be junk. most computers that come though my shop with MoBo problems are ASRock. Your best bet is a MSI, ASUS or Gigabyte boards. 2. if all the computer is going to do is browse the web, install a trusty 230GB WD Blue.

Cheers.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube