add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Build for 3D Modeling, Animation, Rendering, and of course Gaming

Zeipher

62 months ago

Hey guys it's going to be my first build and I need need some advice/suggestions.

This PC will be used for heavy 3D Modeling, Animation, Rendering, Gaming, and general use.

It's going to have custom liquid cooling, haven't looked into the parts and I need help with choosing the parts for it.

Going with the NZXT Phantom 820 because I currently have the case. (I love the aesthetics of this case).

Haven't chose monitor yet, so definitely need help with that. Trying to go for 3 x 24" monitors. Saving up for this build and for sure will have it done by April 2015.

Of course the link; http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nLfxt6

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

go for a 850 pro or crucial M550 ,I hope you have some good HDD lying around a you are going for 3d and all which my cost you a tone of space ,if not get WD blue .PSU way over kill even for 3 way SLI

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube