62 months ago
i have a $1900 budget.
I would try to get an SSD into your build for faster boot times - I'd recommend the Samsung EVO 840 120GB or 250GB if you can fit it in.
Also I'm not sure why you are buying the wired network adapter your mobo already has ethernet connectivity right?
I need your opinion about this configuration please:
1. CPU AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core
2. Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+
3. Memory G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
4. Storage Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
5. Video Card Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Tri-X Toxic
6. Case Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower
7. Power Supply Cooler Master 700W ATX12V / EPS12V
8. Optical Drive Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer