add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT H440 (Black/Red) for less than $145?

canri

61 months ago

I can't find this case for less than $145 (amazon) when shipping to hawaii. Newegg wants me to pay $60 for shipping. I'm on a budget. Anyone know where to get this case for less than that amount AND ships to Hawaii. NZXT does not ship to Hawaii apparently.

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

That last sentence is the kicker - they were selling for $89.99 on Friday, and they're $94.99 right now. Those are the only sites I've seen with those colors, though. Sorry.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT actually had a bug (I called) with their shipping, however as of late they haven't fixed it yet. Hopefully they'll actually honor the price like support said.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Interesting. Did you order something this week? I ordered an H440, but I haven't seen that it's shipped yet. The price seems to have been honored, though.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried ordering last week and this week. My support ticket has still gone unanswered, I don't know when they will fix it. Just called, they can't (?) or they won't, but I'll have to order over the phone.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

That's annoying. Sorry to hear that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube