add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need Help on Christmas Gaming PC!

TruStar

62 months ago

Hey guys, I was wanting a Gaming PC for christmas and I have 2 builds. Which one is the better build and what kind of games could it run? All help is appreciated! :D Also, if you have part/build suggestions, my budget is 700$. This will be my first gaming pc so I want to be able to play a wide variety of games. Thanks! -Tru

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/TruStar/saved/nCfFf7

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/TruStar/saved/BztNnQ

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Your intel build is better

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. Any idea on games it could run? Complete noob at computers. I just want a good start to PC gaming.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

The most graphically intense game that i know ,crysis 3, you can get 50 fps average so that means 50+ for a lot of games

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh cool. Thanks man. What graphics setting would It run 50+ on?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

High to ultra depending the games.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

^

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. Cool Guys. Thanks!

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You think it could run Arma 3 on Ultra?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Probably but expect some lag due to have big that game is / the servers.....,

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump ^^^^

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/kWst4D

This is what i spent a week researching and buying. lots of people seem to like it :D

Will run current Triple As on 1080p/high/60FPS

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

OFC you dont need things like the cooler or SSD or blue ray... so just take those out for the OS.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

All ready have a windows 7 disk. Got that covered.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Could i upgrade it in the future? Like i said before. I'm a complete computer noob. Also could it run games like Arma 3, dayz, and other games like those?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Upgrades include:

1) Upgrading to the FX-8350 2) Upgrading to the R9 290X 3) Upgrading to 8GBs 4) Upgrading to the H75 cooler to better overclock the FX-8350 5) Upgrading to full on SSD. Honestly I dont know why people hype over 1 TB drives... a 240GB SSD would do. 6) Upgrading the Power Supply. To around 600W with both the CPU & GPU upgrades. 7) Upgrading the Motherboard to something thats not crappy.. I mean this will get you by sure.. but something around the £60 would be nice once you hit that £700 point. getting something that supports both 3.0 USB AND Crossfire should be your go to.

plenty of options :D

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. Cool. Seems pretty good for the price.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump ^^

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube