add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

A Great Future X99 Build (Waiting for that 390x tho)

DavidtheHeron

62 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/DavidtheHeron/saved/GX7G3C

A great build for any hardcore gamer and content creator, whether making youtube videos, autocad and other intense programs, this "beast" will handle it.

Still on the wait for the 390x and future AMD Cpu's to make the build cheaper and more effective

This build does come with a custom waterloo for the intention of an external radiator, so don't grill me on that. Any feedback on major components or a cheaper full tower case that would be good for an external rad would be appreciated.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Why getting a hybrid drive when you already have a SSD? It's just not worth it. Everything else looks okay though.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah well, I have 2 1TB hard drives, I forgot to add them in but the SSD will be changed to an M.2 variant, for the OS, essential software. The two 1TB equaling 2TB will store projects, movies, word docs, expendable software, and the SSHD for more essential software and games mainly.

Sorry for any mistakes. And are you happy with. The external rad idea? I don't see a lot of people using that kind of setup :)

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Build has been updated :D

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube