add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The purchasing is complete! Sunday Is The Day!

levo84

62 months ago

I can not wait till this Sunday! I get to build my first gaming rig ever! To some it may seem trivial, but to me this is a passion I have wanted to follow for awhile and just never had the means to do it right. Let the games begin!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LJsjLk

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Get the 212 EVO instead of Plus, it's the updated version. Why getting 2x1TB hard drives where you actually could get 1x2 + GTX970 (since RAID is kind of pointless). You can RAID it a year later...

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I went with the 212 Evo. I am idleing at 29-30c :) I went with the msi r9 290.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube