add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Budget Gaming/Web browsing

RotarG

62 months ago

If I got it I would eventually upgrade to the 750ti, I am NOT getting this! This is just an IDEA that I might try in the FUTURE... So how will it fair with a 750ti on games like KSP?

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/btcNWZ

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

And forgot to say, if I did get it, it would soley be for my TV And I can't respond till tomorow

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Get a 212 EVO and go for 270/280 at a later date. You are wasting money on that closed loop cooler for someone with your budget.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I thought water since 4ghz lol

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You can 4.4-4.5 easy with 212 EVO. Regarding KSP, you don't need a paticularly powerful machine to play with stock parts, and with recent addition of 64-bit RAM isnt really an issue anymore. Of course, playing with 1000+ parts space stations/spaceships + interstellar-grade mods would benefit particularly from the CPU. GPU won't matter much here since the graphics are kind of simple though collisions might impact they physics engine.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Aye, I'd just save until you could afford the 750Ti / 270 / 280 and swap the cooler out for a 212 EVO

The 6450 will do horrid in gaming (based off of my experience with a 6770)

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube