add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

GTX980 Tower, Final tweaks

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't change a damn thing! Can't wait to see that in the Completed Builds section!

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

lol

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Just food for thought, although there is nothing that NEEDS to be changed...with that huge side panel window you'd be better off with this mobo http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-maximusvihero to make the red/black theme more cohesive.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

He has a green led fan too, so I don't think he chose the colors on purpose. At least that board is dark though and not some crazy colors

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

good point, I missed the green fan...

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I purposely wanted the black board so everything is pretty neutral. The case comes with a 3x 120mm fans, with room to add up to 5 more, and since I went with the 980 I figured it's not a bad idea to throw in a few. The green is meant to give it a glow that isn't too distracting. My wife wanted orange, but I'd rather not wake up in the middle of the night thinking my room is on fire.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Then, please refer back to my original comment!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube