add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good Computer For these games ?

buzard200

62 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/buzard200/saved/#savedbuild_1261177 I want to know if this will play these games at 1080p easily. The games i want to play are minecraft, dayz, and cods

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Systems > Part List Opinions Wanted".

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

If you don't plan to do any over clocking then don't bother with the aftermarket CPU cooler just stick with the standard AMD one. As for performance on this games, will run minecraft no problem, dayZ also should be no problem and CoD as well should be fine, however in my opinion I would purchase 8GB of ram to future proof your system, purely due to the fact that games nowadays are actually becoming more memory reliant.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

The CPU cooler he has is a replacement of the Stock cooler. he doesn't need it period. if he wants to OC he needs to get a better cooler. I also highly encourage 8GB of RAM. very important.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

oops xD it was suppose to have 2x4gb ram i clicked the wrong one lol but thanks i just need a better computer the one i have now does all right when im not recording but when im recording it doesnt do so well and when i render the computer i have now is **** for that xD

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

BUMP

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube