add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming case?

Skwelly

61 months ago

Okay, well this is going to be my first build and i'm looking for a gaming case. I'm 14 (soon 15) years old and i don't have much money, so i'm on a budget. I'm looking for a cheap case with enough space for good airflow - don't want it to overheat. I don't want it to be over 120 $ as i want to use more money on a good video card. any ideas? Btw i like the Cooler Master solution with the lock on the bays.

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 6 points

Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Absolute best case for the money in that price range. Great ventilation, lots of space for cable management, a hidden PSU compartment, modular drive bays, and fans that aren't so obnoxiously loud that you have to replace them.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

+1 I always support people that recommend this :P

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks already like it! looks pretty cool and has some very good reviews!

• 61 months ago
  • 3 points

You might want to look at NZXT's S340, it looks great, hidden PSU and good cable management, and from what i've heard it is really good cooling and quiet.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, but it looks a little too simple for my taste but cool!

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Corsair Vengeance C70 is a good case. It's around $100

• 61 months ago
  • 2 points

Cool! love corsair models and their solutions. :D

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT has some great cases for the money. My vote goes to the H440 myself, silent and looks great.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Either the NZXT H440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Corsair 450D, Fractal Design Define R4 (I own one), or Cooler Master Storm Scout 2. All of these are great cases so take your pick! Keep in mind the h440 doesn't have any 5.25" bays.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i32ISjsxpKc

There is a $99 Phanteks Entoo PRO which has tons of features at that price point.

• 61 months ago
  • 0 points

Deepcool Tessract SW http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811853003

It is a $30 atx case that looks like it should be cost 2-3 times that amount. and then pour the extra money into a your GPU

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool! like the blue LED, but can't find it in some of the online stores of my country :/

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube