add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$800 Budget Gaming PC Build ~Opinions Wanted Please :D

MattisAwesome19

62 months ago

Hey guys, I feel like I'm getting pretty close to coming to a final decision on buying all these parts. I'd like to know what you think could be: - better - swapped - added I'd also like to include that I want to go with AMD instead of Intel, due to the price range. Other than that, have at it! Thanks in advance!

Games that I'd want to play on near max graphics would be battlefield, evolve, and some mmorpgs. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/MattisAwesome19/saved/9dRqqs I already have a monitor and cpu cooler as well.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 62 months ago
  • 1 point

No games use 8 cores so the hex core listed in my build plan would be a better value.

The 280x listed in my plan can play BF3 on ultra at consistently above 60 FPS.

The case in my plan also comes with 3 fans, two of which have built in LED lights.

I would say my build would give you more value for your money. Just add your speakers and keyboard/mouse to it and your set.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

My bad wrong GPU.

The one I meant to mention was the Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB DirectCU II

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9Nh4Zj3xg

Benchmarks for the Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB DirectCU II

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You'll also need an Operating System (OS), but other than that, the build looks solid.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Your build is a lot like mine. I like. :) I'm just waiting on my MSI 970 GAMING motherboard and my Hyper 212 EVO and I can put it together.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Could you tell me how well you like yours once you get it since our builds are so similar ha ha

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, definetly. I'm just waiting on the motherboard and cpu cooler.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I noticed that one GPU went from 249 to 400 yesterday for a few minutes.

Wonder if the site is having problems.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

It was a 290

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube