add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

my very first build, using it for CAD, engineering school, and gaming, would like some feedback...

War...

62 months ago

pcpartpicker

This is my first build, will be using mainly for CAD, w/e I need to use it for during my engineering degree, and gaming.

I hope this will be future proof for the remainder of 4 years of engineering school...

What do you guys think? What would you change?

I already purchased the MOBO, CPU and GPU...

Thanks in advance... I would really appreciate your feedback... thank you

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

almost identical to my build :) looks good

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

share yours, i could like something you picked better, and maybe switch a few things around, will probably buy the rest of the stuff, tomorrow at micro center...

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

I've heard that the gigabyte windforce g1 gtx 970 is better than the evga, but i have a friend that has two evga 770s that he loves so i think its just preference, but heres mine

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/MoosePlays/saved/L9qwrH

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube