add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this i5 Integrated Graphics Build Good

HammerGames

62 months ago

I Put together this build w/integrated graphics. Will be upgrading to dedicated GPU, more RAM, and maybe even an i7 in the future. Don't want to spend more than $500 right now if possible

Opinions? http://pcpartpicker.com/user/HammerGames/saved/Mj3scf

Games I will be playing is: Battlefield 4, Skyrim (Mods), Life is Feudal, and maybe Assassins Creed

Ps- please don't tell me to save more for a GPU lol

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I realise you've said you're going to get more ram in future, but anything less than 8 for gaming really isn't that great, although it might be fine for the games you can actually play with integrated graphics. You could maybe get a smallish ssd for your games and os and spend the extra money on ram, then stick in a hdd and gpu when you have the money.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, thanks for your opinions. I've never thought about getting an SSD, I'll look at that

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Also, I'm not very knowledgeable about motherboards, but it says there that one might need an update before it'll work with that cpu. It should hopefully be fine, but you should look up flashing your mobo, incase you need to do it. To be honest you might be better just getting a mobo that already supports that cpu, but I wouldn't know what to recommend.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube