add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

opinions on parts list for my first build with a budget of £530 excluding an operating system

nether_dweller

62 months ago

hello!

so after a couple of months of looking at parts, looking up builds and watching tutorials I have come up with this list for my budget of £530. the reason I'm getting this pc is so i can play games on high/good video settings and high/good fps. i also want this pc for recording/rendering videos and live streaming

here is the link to my parts list http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/nether_dweller/saved/Q8CMnQ

a couple of things I'd like to say first. I would preferably like to keep the case as it is, another thing is that I'm getting a cheaper operating system from somewhere else so when I say £530 I mean it with no os, I would like this pc to have 2 dvi ports on the gpu as I'm getting dual screen with it and lastly I don't care about the optical drive so the cheapest one will do. other than that improvements and criticism is welcome! thanks for reading guys :)

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Kntyyc

Only changed two things (putting in a small ssd and removing the cpu cooler as you only need the stock one since you're not overclocking).

There's probably a more cost effective cpu and gpu you can get, but I don't know enough about them to recommend.

Edit: Actually put the right link.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube