add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Your opinion on this build?

gabrielm3

62 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GtFLjX

i have a chosen this mobo so i can later upgrade to a i5 when money is to be spent, i will mostly being using this for gaming and i went with a overkill psu because i might swap it all into a S340 later and sli

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You don't actually have any storage, unless you're reusing an old hdd or something, you need one of those and optionally an ssd.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

My bad yeah I forgot to put that down I have a ssd for os and HDD for the rest

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah ok, other than that, if you want to sli in the future you'll need a different mobo as that one doesn't support it, so you might be better getting one now that does.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I know later I would have to switch out mobo and case, I just wanted to get people opinions mainly with the processor since I read to sides saying its not good to game and others say that its good for gaming. And also how it would be with the 970

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I have no experience with the processor, I'm afraid, sorry.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

its alright, thank you tho for the help

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube