add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ok 3rd makeover with your valued advice...1500$ thank you everyone!

Kejj

62 months ago

thanks everyone for helping..so you all talked me into intel went and looked at the tests and it does have quite the advantage in single core use and I don't know much on over clocking but i don't think i would need to? i plan on upgrading the card in time...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JQPk8d

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Since you're going with the CPU cooler and a mobo that allows you to overclock, you might as well get an overclockable cpu and do it. It isn't very complicated and there are loads of guides out there on how to do it. You also probably don't need that high a wattage cpu, you only really need that for sli.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube