add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

An Amazing Resource

th3m4dh4tt3r
  • 84 months ago

Found this on /r/buildapc

Credit to reddit user: iqiqiq

http://i5.minus.com/id5ca5kg34Ey1.png

Comments

• 84 months ago
  • 2 points

Woah. I'm inspired. Just what I needed.

Note: Large image. 1.78MB.

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Is there an interactive version to filter down to more narrow subsets of the 30+ mobos? Or WYSIWYG?

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Not that I know of...it's just something he made, and turned into an image. Is there something specific I could help you with?

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

I am trying to pick a mobo (and the rest). Amazon compares up to five at a time in a very similar layout to the example here. In one instance, I got five boards lined up, but the data only appeared under the first three. Other times, it worked better. Another problem w the Amz tool is that they can't cross-compare AMD and intel boards with that tool. Are they are too different (apples and oranges), or do they just format their specs differently and no-one has yet parsed that out?

I plan to refine my desired specs and will probably start a thread to state them and ask for suggestions.

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, I see. Making a thread will help a lot!

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm sorry, but that comparison tool was in Newegg. The question is the same.

Looking to quickly line up the specs of 2-5 boards (maybe more), side-by-side.

Leaning toward intel for a non-gaming build, but open to AMD if advised that way.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube