add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 200r vs. NZXT Source 210 (Any others)

Brandino312

60 months ago

I plan to go with these two since I see that they are ATX compatible cases. Both are going to always be the same price give or take 10$. But which would be the better case? I don't plan to overclock. I am leaning towards the Corsair 200r (better cable management, front panel usb 3.0, also fits my GPU no problem. Which is an MSI R9 280! So which would you get and why? and if neither which would case would you buy?

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

corsair 200r

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

The Source 210 isn't a great case. Built in a windowed version because my brother wanted the aesthetics but was on a budget. There are much better non-windowed cases for the same price or cheaper.

Window and price are the only things it has going for it. So with that said, I would never buy the non-windowed Source 210.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

i just bought all the parts for the "modest gaming build" except for the case. If the source 210 is not a great case. what would be a good alternative if i wanted to splurge on the case a bit :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube