add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 350D or NZXT S340?

Komadori

60 months ago

They are both around the same price range and the same size. This is for a MicroATX build. I'm indifferent about the window and looks, which one is better quality-wise?

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 2 points

I just built in the s340 a few days ago. I was blown away by how easy cable management was and how sleek it looks inside. I came from a cougar solution black so the difference was tremendous! I haven't had experience with the 350d but my vote would be the s340. Also, there's no ugly hard drive cage or ODD, further adding to aesthetics.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree with Sevin. i just did a build for a friend in the S340 its a very nice case. cable management is great on it and once its done it just looks beautiful.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

The S340 is absolutely fantastic for the price. The airflow and cable management is great, too. The 350D is also good, and is a little smaller. The 350D has an optical drive cage, so if you need an optical drive, the 350D is the way to go.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube