add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

gaming build, ordering tonight need a 2nd opinion

Liam74

62 months ago

Using for high spec gaming, recording, teamspeak etc http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/J8vxt6 Is this the best I can get in the price bracket, don't want to go any higher.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You could probably get away with 8gb of ram unless you're going to be doing a lot of streaming and editing, and also adding in an ssd for your os and other programs that benefit wouldn't hurt. As for the cpu and mobo, I don't know a thing about amd or what you need with it to make it work, so someone else'll have to tell you that.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure about ram, i'd like to be covered by 16 so i'll never have to upgrade but thankyou

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, 8 is all most people need, but I can understand wanting to be sure.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Anyone else got any opinions?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube