add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any Thing i should change

jwhite9911

62 months ago

I'm going to use the pc for editing and gaming so I need it on the top of its game. Any suggestions?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/jwhite9911/saved/2djv6h

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Editing... 16GB might be slightly better Hyper 212 EVO is much better choice, but I'm not sure if UK carries them... You might want 2TB Hard Drive, the SSD is okay but not awesome. Other than that it's pretty good. If you can get a GTX 970 as that dominates a lotta stuff.

~Mike

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

probably upgrade the ram once I get more money and sadly the hyper doesn't fit in the case. Probably will get a bigger hard drive when putting it together and the SSD is mainly there for the OS and a quicker render time before moving on to the hard drive after upload.

Thanks for the feedback :)

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

The only thing you need to add is a system fan. The SPEC-01 only ships with one fan.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

any recommendations on the fans don't have a clue were to start.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Anything that's affordable with decent enough reviews. I'm not the type to spend $20+ on a fan. Look for one that isn't more than $5-$8 dollars shipped and fits your build.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Just added some fans which are quite but much but still do you think I will need thermal paste?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube