add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Full Tower Case Under $200

devin10158

60 months ago

im a case noob and a highschooler so not a lot of trial and error make $7.25 and dont have money too be throwing around testing cases so i need your help ive been looking at the cm storm trooper and that is my best choice right now, i just need some more suggestions.....

P.S. Needs to be big enough too fit gtx 970 that im getting and im also getting the h100i water cooler.

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 3 points

You really can't go wrong with the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. It's very under your budget but believe me it's awesome.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

+1 for the Enthoo Pro. Easily the best value in any case on the market. Only $100, and you can fit a full custom loop in it comfortably.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks guys ill check it out i appreciate it.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

check out some NZXT cases. i plan to get the source 530

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

The Phantom series cases are also pretty good too. Plus they look like you really do have the best PC on the block.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

yea they are really nice i just like something a little simpler

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

I ordered this one (although I got it when it was on sale- its $120 now): http://pcpartpicker.com/part/inwin-case-groneblack

Have not actually seen it yet though (going home in a week :3)

They advertise that it "Support 360mm (top) and 240mm (bottom) radiator thermal solution" and "Support the latest long graphic cards (Maximum length up to 365mm x 4)" so it should be plenty big. The gigabyte gtx 970 is less than 320mm.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube