add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
BKG98

62 months ago

Its too late but just wondering how did i do for my first build? Does everything look goo and compatible? Also did I get enough Wattage? Thanks for the responses!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FpswjX

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

what will you be using this for?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Google chrome itunes some league of legends, minecraft and modded minecraft. I traded in my old desktop cause i just got it and i was like "WTF is wrong with me, why dont i just uild my own pc." So i returned it today an di will get $304 on monday since i returned it friday and with that ima buy my cpu and thats it, i bought everything else today just now.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Everything looks compatible and i think you have enough wattage although the intel i5 probaly isnt necessary for web browsing and itunes

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

212 EVO is pointless unless you OC, since you don't have power constraints you are better off with 270 from AMD, lacks some HDD, where the heck is the memory.

Friendly advice: don't bother installing LoL at SSD, you are always being constrained by the load speed of other people. Vanilla Minecraft can stay in HDD but there's a huge difference in loading speed with mossed Minecraft especially with FTB Monster style packs.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I have 8GB ram from old computer and i tested it and it works. So for the stuff im doing i shouldn't buy the 212 evo and just stick with the stock?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, the stock cooler can handle it fine.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You could tweak the build to either save some loot or for a more powerful GPU.

If either budget or perfromance aren't an issue then I guess it's fine.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for letting me know its fine. :D

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube