62 months ago
Hi all, I'm not very familiar with computer hardware, this set of design was learnt from several examples. So I need your help and suggestions.
Since I have keyboard, mouse and external optical drive for my laptop, I decided not to build those parts in my new set of PC. And as I am sharing network with roommates, I usually use wireless network. Hence I have a wireless adapter there.
Could any of you give me some suggestions on the design?
Is there anything strange or not able to work properly? And, is there anything can be improved?
Due to my limit budget, I'd like to keep the total price around 1000usd.
The PC will be used mainly for game playing. Games are mostly 3D MMORPG with requirements on video cards.
Thank you very much!
- CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($131.98 @ SuperBiiz)
- CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($26.75 @ OutletPC)
- Motherboard: Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($94.98 @ SuperBiiz)
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($86.98 @ OutletPC)
- Storage: Sandisk Solid State Drive 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($60.97 @ OutletPC)
- Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.85 @ OutletPC)
- Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card ($249.99 @ Newegg)
- Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Red ATX Mid Tower Case ($44.99 @ Newegg)
- Power Supply: Cooler Master Elite V2 550W ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ Newegg)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
- Monitor: Dell S2240M 60Hz 21.5" Monitor ($134.99 @ Amazon)
- Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN781ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($14.99 @ Mwave)