add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Could somebody please review my build? Any advice or recommendations welcome! Budget is $900

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

Looks good. If you have any interest in OCing, change to the 4690K

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome, the reason i saved the 10 dollars is for that reason that i won't be OCing. Thanks for the review.

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

Welcome. GOod luck

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I like it. I take it you're going for a yellow splash in the window?

You could go 4690k for only $10 and have a bit of room still for a cooler, and if you aren't going for a colour scheme, it'd be easy to throw the Windforce 290 on rebate right now in there to save some more cash, make room for an ssd, etc.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah i figure it will look cool. The reason i didn't go with the 4690k is because i won't be doing much OCing, and also i looked up a lot of reviews and videos between the Windforce and Sapphire 290s. Most people said go with the Sapphire as the temps are lower. I don't know much about Non-Nvidia cards.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I had also heard that a lot of Sapphire cards are better quality and i'd honestly rather go for that quality.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube