add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Thomasbamf7_

62 months ago

hi I'm looking for a around 2500 I've kinda made my own please check this link and tell me what I should change. I'm going to using this PC for gaming/streaming/editing. Please give me your input

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the classified version of that GPU really worth an extra $150 over the superclocked one http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-04gp42983kr

With a high end build like this you really shouldn't cheap out on the PSU, plus get one that is big enough for SLI later - http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20750xr

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

So what power supply should I get for the sli also what's the classified part of it I didn't read that by accident

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Last question what do you think this would benchmark on like battlefield 4

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

OP: are you still around?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Who

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey Bro, Had some Qs for you.

Have you ever built a computer before?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

No I havent

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

OK, Just trying to get a base line.

The build looks OK but there are few things that could be changed based on your expectations.

The Classified GPU is mainly for highly experienced OCers whom are looking to OC it to an inch of its life. Is that what you are looking for?

The PSU in the list is a low budget model with questionable long term durability especially when pushed with a GPU like the Classified which can draw 500+ alone on a custom BIOS.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok so yea I'm not an OCer so I should get the 980 sli and get a better psu is what you're getting across right?

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube