add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

case curiosity

RogueRenegade

60 months ago

Hey all! I was wondering what the general consensus of the H440 was? I noticed it doesn't have an optical drive slot.. How would one go about installing the OS? And what is the closest cases to Origin? (since I haven't seen a way just to get their case

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 2 points

It's ok if it doesn't have an optical drive slot. You can buy an external optical drive for about $15 on Amazon. Nowadays, a lot of operating systems (like Windows) come with a USB 3.0 that has the operating system on it, you would install it from the USB instead of an optical drive.

Hope that helps! :)

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

Its a great case... you can easily install windows from an usb drive.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

any of the phantom series from nzxt look very similar to the origin pc case, just select one and check the red version

http://www.nzxt.com/category/products/1-cases

http://www.originpc.com/gaming/desktops/genesis/

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly. NZXT is what I'm gonna go for. They look awesome as hell, relatively inexpensive, and from what I've researched, rarely if ever see negative reviews.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube