add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Completed Build Just Need Peripherals

Squeebz

62 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Squeebz/saved/YVjqqs

There is the build that I have , still waiting on the psu and ram to arrive then I can start assembling it.

• You can give me an opinion on my build if you like.
  • Yes I do plan on getting an ssd , being the samsung 850 pro series
  • I don't really want to spend to much on the periphs , but do not want to go cheap so about a moderate price range would be great.
  • As of now I plan on buying a new * Keyboard Mouse Headset *Monitor and Whatever else anyone can think of that I might need

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/uuberk/saved/26Kkcf

Here are the peripherals.

If you don't like them, scrap them, but they're some of the best bang for buck products on the market. I'd advise you to stay away from Razer, because within the last year, they've been lowering the quality of their products and raising the prices. They'll start to depend on fanboys and the few unlucky souls who don't pay attention to manufacturing techniques.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes I have heard about some poor quality products from Razer. I was going to mention Logitech in my comment because I have a friend who swears by them. You got it covered

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Get Razer if you like their products

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube