add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

There are only 2 Fan headers on the motherboard - you're buying 3. You can either get a fan header splitter, or a fan controller. Alternatively, you could plug the fans directly into the PSU (Power Supply), but then they will be running full speed all the time - very loud and annoying.

Please specify what you want to use this PC for. Video editing - GREAT processor for it. more cores = faster video rendering. Gaming, still a good processor, but games tend to use 2-4 cores, but if you're doing major multitasking it'll be fine.

My favorite AMD processor is the Fx-8350, since it has a base clock level of 4.0Ghz, for only $20. If you're planning on overclocking, you'll get a better processor with this, but the one you chose is also good.

It says you already bought the HDD, however you can get a WD 1TB for only $50. More storage + lower price = better. If the $25 is worth it to you, return and replace it, otherwise, don't worry about it.

Everything else is good but...

Your fans area Blue LED, but your RAM is red. My OCD would kill me, but if that's not an issue to you, don't bother with it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube