add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hardcore gaming PC opinions?

Awesomealden

62 months ago

I would like to know if the PC i would like for Christmas is able to games on maxed settings. Please state any parts, or opinions you may have on my computer. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Awesomealden/saved/GH8zK8

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Its going to destroy any game you throw at it. Only thing i would consider changing would be the CPU cooler, other than that, solid build man.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Boy is that a relief, what cooler do you recommend that is around the price range?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, if your price range is around 40, then you can't beat the cooler that you have listed. The 212 is a really good air cooler. I was maybe gonna suggest a closed loop liquid cooler such as the Corsair H80i or the H100i or the NZXT equivalent which would be the Kraken series( sorry dont know much about the Kraken series, just look around for a well reviewed one )

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube