add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
pbmymy2010

61 months ago

Hello,What do you think about this build? This is a decent gaming build for me. But I think I the parts are pretty expensive. So, I want to know you opinions. I will appreciate you if you tell your thoughts about it. I don't want to spend more than what is needed for a mid-range build. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dwkvmG

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

But I think I the parts are pretty expensive

kinda how it seems when you have to fit monitors, speakers, OSes, etc. into the budget

You shouldn't need to by any thermal compound, the stock cooler should come pre-applied

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for your response.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Its pretty scary to how close your build is to mine. Anyway, with a 1000$ budget you could easily afford a 280x. I like the xfx ones personally.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube