add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Going big on myself for Christmas. How's it look?

Derillion

61 months ago

I'm new to this. Looking for constructive criticism here!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ktLkRB

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

It looks good, although if you were to have 16 GB of RAM in your PC, I would buy a 2x8 GB kit so you have more room for future RAM upgrades. I see that the motherboard you chose supports 32, so it would be best to start out with a 2x8 GB kit and then you could buy another one when you want or need it. Also, your motherboard supports faster RAM than the kind you selected, so instead of 1600 MHz, you could get a pair of 1866 or 2133 MHz modules. ;)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube