add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cool AND quiet n a bit of flashiness:p

RogueRenegade

60 months ago

Hey all, I've been looking around for a case, and was just looking at a post here,.. And I got to thinking, what cases are purpose built for both silence AND airflow and a bit of sexy looks to it? I like the H440/ NZXT in general, Origin, and all in all badass looking yet highly efficient and functional cades.

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

The H440 is a good choice. You could get a nice white Define R5. It has better airflow and is more functional that the H440, but doesn't look quite as cool IMO.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

Does it come black? Forgot to mention my build idea is black/red scheme

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, yeah it does. I only mentioned the white version because the white one looks a little flashier, and the black one looks kinda plain, but you could get the windowed version and get some red LEDs if it's too plain for you.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

H440 comes in black and red, have it sitting in my house right now.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea I've seen a large amount of builds on here with it, in varying schemes. Once seen a gal do her own personal decals/additional painting on it

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

That's gotta be really cool.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

It was. Really creative... Wish I could find the link for it. Was on a different site. She said pretty much anything that she does artistically reps her life in some manner or on occasion shell do whatever comes to mind

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll have to google it later

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool:p was awhile back ago though. May need some digging

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

My build list btw. Case and monitor are there for place holder.. Though I want a similar monitor not sure what type tech wise I want tho. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YgsRHx

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube