62 months ago
- I am looking for this build to be around $1000
- I am not planning on overclocking
- It will be primarily used for gaming, and media consumption (I have a very large movie library, hence the large hard drive)
- I will be using a triple monitor display
- Is this an ideal GPU/CPU pair for NOT overclocking?
- Is the power supply appropriate?
- is the case appropriate for the build?
Any other input would be appreciated also.
|CPU||Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor||$214.87 @ OutletPC|
|Motherboard||ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard||$104.99 @ Newegg|
|Memory||Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory||$54.99 @ Newegg|
|Storage||Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive||$97.99 @ SuperBiiz|
|Video Card||MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card||$329.98 @ NCIX US|
|Case||Antec Nine Hundred ATX Mid Tower Case||$69.99 @ Newegg|
|Power Supply||EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply||$79.99 @ Newegg|
|Wireless Network Adapter||TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter||$38.28 @ OutletPC|
|Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available||$991.08|
|Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-19 13:03 EST-0500|