add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any Thought About the MSI Xpower?

Genarus
  • 84 months ago

Haven't really found any reviews yet on this Mobo but from what i have seen on it... its pretty much the Mpower Max on crack.

Comments

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

It looks pretty ******* badass. Not if it will deliver though...wait for a place like anandtech or something to do a comprehensive review.

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

As far as reviews go I haven't see any myself, but I have been following this one guy on overclock.net. I'll throw the link at the bottom. I've had my eye on both the Mpower Max or the Xpower for my next build. The thread has a lot of pics of the boards and screen shots for the new MSI Command Center UEFI BIOS. It's short ATM, but is still a good read. At least you get a good idea of what new features you will be working with when Oc'ing. Honestly don't understand all of them myself. Need to get my hands on one and play around to get a grasp of the new hotness. Enjoy!

http://www.overclock.net/t/1396921/msi-z87-thread-xpower-mpower-max-bios-screens-and-info/20

SmartBombs
  • 84 months ago
  • 1 point

hmmmm hopefully they come out with a review soon on it.

• 84 months ago
  • 0 points

my thoughts i ould rather get the asus maximus 6 extreme

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube