add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First Build - Help Needed!

chrisdukes323

61 months ago

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/qth4GX - What are your thoughts on the build? Also, what graphics card should i get, the one in the build or http://www.amazon.co.uk/SAPPHIRE-AMD-Graphics-Card-DDR5/dp/B00IRTXPBM/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE the one in the build is more expensive but faster, will i be able to notice the difference between the cards? Will the PSU be enough?

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I would go with the Sapphire card because they only work with AMD, however if you can afford it I would get the Vapor-X version of the card, I have it only my 270X and it runs cool and quiet. Also these are more expensive options but they will help, go with the fx6350 it is an overclocked 6300, and the higher end version of the mobo, the asus m5a99fx pro r2.0, the newer chipset will help with the overclocked cpu.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Already bought everything apart from the GPU and the PSU. Why is the Sapphire version of the r9 280 better?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

It is just a better cooler in my opinion then the windforce and it is clocked higher the sapphire dual-x and windforce card.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

no, why is the dual-x better than the windforce?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I never said it was, the windforce is better then the dual-x I was referring to the vapor-x

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Well i can only get the Dual-X or the Windforce, so is it worth the extra money to get the Windforce?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube