add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need Help!! $600 dollar gaming computer

shahsahil446

61 months ago

So originally i was going with 650 but im kinda tight on money right now so can you guys help me decrease the price on this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tP7RMp thanks i appreciate it

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Is there any reason you are getting that mobo if you are on a budget?? you might aswell get a better cpu or a better gpu.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

idk my friend said it was good. im a new at building computers.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

could you suggest a cheaper alternative?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

First of all dont get that ssd, if you are on budget ssd will only help with loading times. And ith 600$ you are really cutting it short for a gaming pc, in my opinion that is. You could try and amd apu build and when you get the money you could get a gpu

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks for the advice

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7DCdt6 here you go hopefully you like it

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

thats a pretty good build build, although for 600$ you might want to go for one of amd fx 4 or 6 cores, that you can overclocl when you get an aftermarker cpu cooler in the future. OP what pc do you have right now? can you reuse any parts and can u wait and get more money?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Well you see if he plans on upgrading in the future the upgrade path from i3-15-17 with the lga 1150 socket is easier than the AMD FX route.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I guess, its just really not my thing to spend this little money on a pc, although i like good graphics, and i do photoshop and autocad and thats why i3 wont really cut it for me))

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I agree with you He should wait however He doesn't want to ANd it is not bad For what he wants to do

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

that litle kid thing when they cant wait)), and then they are dissapointed((

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

correct me if i am wrong but wouldnt i need more than 2 cores for gaming

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Need= NO. Recommended yes. atleast if you want to future proof yourself. All games now run on dual cores. In the future maybe not

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Doesn't look too shabby.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

do you have any corrections that you could make?

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube