add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need some friendly advice:)

RogueRenegade

61 months ago

I have two builds slightly over 1500$ US (the high end of my budget) one build ( http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Mjw7nQ ) has a few parts that are better than the second ( http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YgsRHx ) some parts are placeholders (cpu cooler, monitor, case) for both builds and I'm unsure about peripherals and what I want. I would like a large monitor, and games I'll play would be ARMA ( and mods like altis life etc), skyrim heavily modded (visuals, content etc), beamNG, dayZ, and many many more. But would anyone have any suggestions on what build I should get when I have the money? Or make possible changes to either, to better or keep it's performance for cheaper? Also, I am likely to get a headset, but if anyone knows any cheap quality speakers and/or monitor with good speakers (whatever is best)

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't bump. Others see it but may not have the time in the hour since you've posted this. The first build looks to be your best for what you look to be doing. The 4790k and 970 will plow through anything for the next 24-36 months at ultra/ high or whatever setting your going for. Asus has a good monitor that's IPS with a low response time (5ms I believe) but I'm on mobile and can't remember the part number. I'll post some suggestions when I get home.

• 61 months ago
  • 0 points

Bump

• 61 months ago
  • 0 points

Buuhmmp

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube