add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any advice is appreciated.

GutlessKieran

61 months ago

Hi guys, I just want to get this out the way with first before you all start going into the detail of this thread and before I start to waste any more of your time; this is a part list that I will NOT be building even with any changes being made to it as I do not have the finance to be able to purchase a brand new computer at the moment so as I say, this will be a part list that I will not be building but would love to have some advice on it; So for this build, the purpose behind it is for 2 different purposes for when it is under load. One of those purposes is to be able to do gaming on the PC and be able to play some of the top games such as battlefield. The other purpose of this build is to be able to do video capture and rendering from console gaming. I will be talking as if I was going to be doing this build so don't get confused as said above, I will NOT be doing this build; I do not mind too much about the level of noise that it generates as I mainly use headphones when I am around the computer so I do not hear the noise as much when it is switched on but I would like it to still not to be too noisy that I can hear it over my headphones. I need the computer to be well ventilated, as it sometimes gets very warm where the computer is sat, hence why I would like to have as many fans in the case as I picked (The fans can be powered by the PSU as I don't mind them being on full speed all the time). I want to have a high voltage power supply in case I ever decide if I want another graphics card in this build but only time would tell for that. I may want to upgrade the ram in the future so that is why I am leaving 2 slots on the motherboard spare in case I wanted another 2 sticks of 8GB (16GB total) ram in the future. I may need to have another HDD for storage in the future but again that is for time to tell so if I needed the space I would get another HDD of 3TB due to the video editing files taking a lot of space up on the HDD.

The 2 questions that I am going to ask is that; 1) Are there any parts in there that are over the top for this build? 2) Are there any parts in there that would need to be improved for over parts in the computer?

Thanks for your time if you are able to give me any advice, Kieran

Part List; http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/GutlessKieran/saved/wX7ypg

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube