add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
lou01jjd

61 months ago

Hello all,

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/lou01jjd/saved/Zq4J7P (edit)

New gaming build I kn ow I will have up the voltage to 1.6 I don't think it will a problem for this memory.

Any toughs.

OK I do want to stay with 16gig I did drop to i5 I will be adding a 2nd GPU later on.

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

You got literally too much ram and you only need 8gb for gaming

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

stop going for the big things with high prices...

i7, no, i5, yes. 16 gigs, uhh... no? 8 gigs, hell yes! that motherboard....

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

You don't want ripjaws Z series. You cannot take advantage of the quad channel. They are built for x79 platforms. The one you want are the ripjaws X which run at 1.5v dual channel.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh the case is the Storm trooper it should look good with a blue or white led light strip.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube