add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First Build-Looking for improvements and feedback!

chrisdukes323

61 months ago

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/rCrqVn - I have bought everything apart from the CPU cooler, GPU, PSU and SSD. I will be gaming at 1080p on BF4. I will be overclocking the FX 6300 to 4.3ghz when i buy the cooler.

Will there be large bottlenecks considering the GPU is alot more powerful in comparison to the CPU. Would i be better of getting the 280? Is the PSU too much?

Any general feedback will be great!

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

PSU is fine, you're running a power hungry GPU and overclocking a power hungry CPU

You might need a better cooler to overclock the FX that high.

A 280x and 6300 will be a good match, and up to the applications/games you'll be playing to find out bottlenecks. They're a good pair.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube