add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Lachlantula

60 months ago

Merry Christmas guys! Today I got a Enthoo Pro and a cool $250 to put towards my PC. Any tips for people who have built in the case before? I am always recommending it to people looking for a case around that price but I have never actually used this beautiful (legit, it's so beautiful to look at. Shame I don't have any components to put in it :P) piece of equipment. Does anybody have some tips and things to remember when building with it? Thanks!

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

From what I know it's just about one of the easiest cases to work in, so you shouldn't have any problems. You can hide any cables that are too long inside the basement compartment. That must've been one big present under the tree! Merry Christmas.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

It didn't even fit under the tree lol :P Thanks for the help!

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

It's easy to work with, except for when you need to get to your power supply when upgrading. That's a real pain. If you don't buy everything all at once, I'd suggest planning ahead on that front. Personally, I can't wait to put my custom water cooling loop into the thing. It's an awesome case.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

Great. I don't plan to upgrade my PSU anytime soon (750W) and I'm not buying everything at once; I'm buying my GPU and my HDD later on, but I'm buying everything else in 6 days from now and it will be usable (I'm getting a SSD :D). Should that be fine?

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

It's adding things like power connectors to a modular power supply that's annoying. I got my GPU and another HDD later as well (still a temporary GPU, though), and I had to add a couple of connectors to the PSU and it was kind of a pain.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

OK. Thanks for the help!

[comment deleted]
  • 60 months ago
  • 1 point

No scratches yet :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube