add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

tell me what you guys think?

hentree56

62 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXrpWZ input appreciated, I haven't been keeping up with the computer game much lastly.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

forgot to mention its for gaming and some gopro editing also changed mobo to ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you want WIFi? Swap for the Extreme 6/ac.

That 760... That will be a huge constraint in your system. For the same level you can get the 280/280X. If you are gonna do some editing, I'd recommend 290 and up. And you can bump down the i7 for i5 (just because I see your GPU being so tiny... I mean, I'm good with you staying with i7 since you are gonna to do editing...)

That Full Tower case... Mid towers will do enough.

And PSU is a bit too big, even SLI 970 don't need more than 700.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

ok so I changed it to a 290, the power supply I took since it was actually cheaper than most the 750w. the case I went with was just because I like it. so many cases out there this is one I found around the price im willing to go up to and I think it looks pretty sweet. updated build. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JG9nMp

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube