add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need help for my first build!!

rocktong

61 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/rocktong/saved/Cz3323 Hello I live in Canada and this is my first 1000 budget pc build and the parts listed above except the 970 graphic card are already ordered. Im having headache for deciding the mainboard; im not gonna oc. There are so many brands and types of mainboards, and even the same brand, same b85 or z97 have numerous little specs that makes the price double. The mainboard Im considering right now is h97m pro4 which its sale price is about $80 after 30% discount. The gigabyte 970 above is the most cheapest one i could find out there in canada, but like the mainboard I dontk now why the price differs so much (is that one good enough?). I also need help for deciding the case (thinking50? or so). I dont care about designs, just performace. Please help me.

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the reply.. I already bought a 240gig ssd at black friday so dont worry about that. And too bad I also ordered 4790k already.. Do you have any recommendation for mid tower atx case that is around 50bucks or below? I really want to save some money from mobos and case to match my 1000budget. And I also have a question about selecting the 970 graphc card- which brand or options I should choose. The one priced 340 was for smaller pcs (itx? something)

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube