add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Just need Ideas And Peoples Thoughts

markmaxwell

61 months ago

Hello.

I Recently Bought some computer parts.

At the moment i have the motherboard installed in the case i found some ram and bought the processor to get me going and the power supply shown in this parts list http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8FY8yc i am thinking about buying the Gigabyte GTX980 G1 GAMING 4GB shown in the parts list and just really need to know if it will all work together and anyones suggestions as i am thinking of adding some rgb lights and maybe buying a rgb keyboard and mouse i have always been a sucker for those things

Just need other peoples ideas and inputs

Thanks

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

If playing at 1080p, a 970 should suffice; can OC it a bit further and get the same performance as a stock 980

But to answer your question, it should work; though you may have to remove a drive cage to fit it in

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Dont mind about that only having a ssd and 1tb local because i have it backup to a 4tb nas. Thanks :) nice to know its all going to work

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube